Making a reservation
Extra Option Available with Rental: Speaker (Bluetooth enabled) & Microphone: $50
Blakely Hall is ideal for groups of about 150 or less. 120 guests can be seated comfortably at round tables. For a more intimate gathering, the wall between the Studio and the Great Room can be closed.
Once you have selected an available date, we will collect all necessary information and write up a rental contract for you. To finalize your reservation, we need the signed contract, along with a check or credit card to have on file for the $500 security deposit. The deposit is only charged in case of cancellation, damage, or fines. Your full rental payment is due 30 days prior to your rental.
All cancellations must be made to and confirmed by Highlands Council staff in writing. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Reservations canceled outside 90 days of the rental date: loss of deposit or 50% of the contract fee, whichever is less.
- Reservations canceled 30-90 days before the rental date: loss of deposit or 50% of the contract fee, whichever is greater.
- Reservations canceled within 30 days of the rental date: loss of deposit or full contract fee, whichever is greater.
Contract date changes will be accepted one time per contract to within six months of the original date. Additional date changes will require cancellation of original contract (cancellation policy applicable) and re-booking with a new contract. If a date change is made, the renter is responsible for the following financial penalties:
- Change requests placed more than 90 days out: no penalty.
- Change requests placed 30-90 days out: transfer fee penalty of $250 or 50% of the contract fee, whichever is less.
- Change requests placed inside 30 days: transfer fee penalty of $250 or 50% of the contract fee, whichever is greater.
|Table Size||Seats||Mid-Length Coverage||Floor-Length Coverage||Number of Tables Available|
|60" Round||8-10||90" round
|6' Banquet||6-8||60" x 120"||90" x 132"||20|
|30" Cocktail Round
|Standing only||120" round
132" if using tie